Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Working Gal

Now that I have begun babysitting I finally feel like I am pulling some of my weight in the house. Noah works over 50 hours a week and now I have picked up two sitting jobs. I watch a little 19 month old girl named Breana. She comes over 2 or 3 times a week and so far things are working out great. She listens, goes down for her naps and I have only had to give here three time outs! My goal is to help potty train her so I bought a little potty for her as well as a car seat for when we go out. I figured I can just use them for when Wyatt gets older. The other days off from Breana I am going out to Rockford to watch 2 girls that I watched last summer. With all the school debts I have gained in the past 5 years, the least I can do is help Noah pay them off! (We still have no internet at the house so it is a real treat for me to get on a computer. )

1 comment:

sharonie said...

how in the world do you watch all those kids plus wyatt...that is remarkable! you are such a hard worker!

Enjoy your holiday this week!