Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wedding Fever

I think people are prewired to get emotional at weddings. After all we are human and God made us in His image. He has immense emotion and care for us, so we rightfully feel the same for others. While watching Janna and JP exchange their wedding vows I held Noah's hand so tightly as I tried not to cry. Seeing another couple agree to commit their lives to one another makes me so thankful that God made a helper for Adam. Noah is not only my husband and best friend, but we are life long companions. In other words we are in this for the long haul. I loved what Eric said about loving each other despite our imperfections. There are so many things that Noah does that gets on my very last nerve, but I wouldn't trade him in for all the riches this world has to offer. After the ceremony was over all I wanted to do is jump up and run to alter with Noah to do it all over again! The feeling you get standing across from your future spouse in front of everyone who loves you can not be described. I pray that God bless Janna and JP as they embark on the journey ahead of them!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

i love weddings...and I loved how you and noah matched!