Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Free!!!

Today was my very last final for the rest of my life. Tomorrow I will walk across the stage only to be handed a piece of paper I worked 5 long hard years to get. As I looked back at those five years, never did I think in one year I would plan a wedding, get married, have a baby and graduate college. There were so many nights, the one's I was up with Wyatt, that I thought about just throwing in the towel on school. I was always tired and always having to do homework and most of all I was neglecting my marriage. Noah and I can't wait to start the new chapter of our lives in Marengo and for the first time since Wyatt has been born, I can breathe.

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

congrats! You and Janna are the 3rd and 4th grandchildren who have graduated college. I think Grandpa is so impressed!