Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to life, back to reality

Now that I relaxed for a whole week it is now time to reload and get back into the swing of life here back in the sticks. Noah goes back to work on Monday and I start babysitting again as well. Vacation was great, we went to Cedar Point, swam and stayed up late laughing like the good ol' days. Visiting them in Ohio was just another reminder of how much I really did miss them. I wish so badly the Mangialardi siblings could reunite forever, but that just isn't how things worked out. Caprice is getting so big and talks like a little grown up and of course everything was "shay-shay this and shay-shay that". I also liked watching my two nieces battle it out for every toy they wanted. I just can't wait until Wyatt is thrown into that chaos! Wyatt was also dedicated by Adrian's grandpa the day we arrived, it is a load off my chest that I will have the support of my family in helping raise my child in the Lord. Well, I have a whole night of unpacking, however, there will be pictures to come!

2 comments:

sharonie said...

i wanna see pictures of wyatt and dedication...

Bethany Patrice said...

sounds like you had fun and that Joshie (i will always call him that) and Adrian are doing well. I wish I could have seen Bella and Caprice interact. We need to get Wyatt hanging out with Blake and Kent and Parker and Nico. He needs some boy cousin time.

That is so cool that Adrian's grandfather got to dedicate Wyatt. I think it is so important to tell God, your family, and the community that you are committing your child to the hands of Jesus. Congrats to Wyatt.