Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Little Man


Wyatt has been 1 for a day and I already know his getting older isn't going to be easy for me. He does so much now that I am happy yet sad at the same time. I want him to grow and get older but that also means I wont have my "baby" for much longer. Wyatt learned a couple things these past weeks/on vacation and we learned some things about him as well. He can hold his own bottle, drink out of a straw and give kisses as well as blow them. This week we are going to start weening his off the bottle. I figured the sooner we do it the better. We found out that he is allergic to dog saliva which is a total bummer because I really wanted to get a dog! My Dr. said that he can out grow it so I will be praying for that. Wyatt will be going this Wednesday for phase 2 of his surgery. At church this morning we were anointed with oil and prayed over and I had a complete feeling of relief. God will take care of Wyatt I am sure of it! I will post another blog post surgery!

No comments: