Monday, October 20, 2008

The Best, in my book at least...

Noah and I rented the Prestige tonight. I have already seen the movie and loved it, so basically I forced him to love it as well. So while I was thinking that everyone should see that movie, I was making a list of must see movies.

1. Passion of the Christ
2. Home Alone 1 and 2
3. The Santa Clause (yeah I like Christmas)
4. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
5. Lord of the Rings (all of them)
6. All Disney old school cartoon movies, not the new age stuff
7.Gladiator
8. The Notebook (because I sob terribly even on the 12th time seeing it, now that is a good movie)
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (come on, we have all ditched school at least once, right?)
10. The Prestige

These are only a few of my fav's that I would recommend to others.

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

What is the Prestige about? I've never heard of it. I agree with you about home alone, ferris bueller, and disney..but me and dumb sense of humor has to add in early adam sandler movies...

Cara said...

I love Sandler movies too, but they just didn't make the top 10, top 20 definately! Prestige is about two magicians competing and there are tons of twists and turns and you will never guess anything that happens. It is with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. It sounds lame but its not lol