Noah and I rented the Prestige tonight. I have already seen the movie and loved it, so basically I forced him to love it as well. So while I was thinking that everyone should see that movie, I was making a list of must see movies.
1. Passion of the Christ
2. Home Alone 1 and 2
3. The Santa Clause (yeah I like Christmas)
4. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
5. Lord of the Rings (all of them)
6. All Disney old school cartoon movies, not the new age stuff
8. The Notebook (because I sob terribly even on the 12th time seeing it, now that is a good movie)
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (come on, we have all ditched school at least once, right?)
10. The Prestige
These are only a few of my fav's that I would recommend to others.