Saturday, February 4, 2012

Swagbucks

If you ever looked at my Facebook activity, you would know that I LOVE swagbucks. For some people who think online surveys and searches aren't legit ways to get you stuff or money, you are missing out!!

I heard about Swagbucks on the local Christian radio station here in Rockford. A blogging mom was giving other SAHM (stay at home mom's) legit ways to make money from home. I gave it a try and now I am proud to say I am a "swaggernaut".

Swagbucks.com is a FREE site that rewards you for your online activity. Here are a few things you can do to earn Swagbucks
  1. Search the web
  2. Shop Online
  3. Take Surveys
  4. Watch videos
  5. Take the Daily Poll

After you earn Swagbucks you can cash them in for STUFF! Here is a few things I have cashed in for:

$15 to Amazon, $10 PayPal (which I just transferred to my bank account), 2 $25 gift cards to Chili's, $25 to restaurant.com and I am currently saving up swagbucks to buy my hubbie a birthday gift!

You can cash in for gift cards to Starbucks, Fandango, KMart, Sears, Spa Finder, iTunes and SO MUCH MORE!!

If you are on the computer everyday, you might as well be earning Swagbucks. This is just a little something I can do for date nights or gifts or anything extra I don't have money for. Sign up, you have nothing to lose and a ton of FREE stuff to gain.

If you want more info check out http://www.swagbucks.com/g/faq

If you want to join click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Caramia1114

I wouldn't promote this unless I loved! I know you will too!!

No comments: